Community and collaboration are wonderful things.
- "Although it is now cheaper to launch an initiative leveraging Web 2.0 technology - it requires qualified and passionate people to make them successful." - David Armano
- "You may not always start the year as a leader, but you can certainly finish it that way." - Rohit Bhargava
- "Intimacy touches emotion; emotion powers conversation." - Pete Blackshaw
- "Doors are going to close all over the social web. Why? Because the money didn't come the way people thought it would." - Chris Brogan
- "The tipping point has not only *not* been reached, but could still tilt *away* from Social Media." - Todd Defren
- "There's a lot of fixing that needs to be done." - Jason Falls
- "Dwindling budgets suddenly make low-cost social media look like the pretty girl at the ball." - Ann Handley
- "We're going to develop a set of better metrics to help guide, direct and validate 'commitment'." - Joseph Jaffe
- "The movement is rooted in a desire to have quality, not quantity, as people cocoon in the face of the economic crisis." - Charlene Li
- "After a pre-qualifying wrestling match..." - Ben McConnell
- "These will be cumulative events and interactions that will build brand loyalty for the companies that pay attention to them." - Scott Monty
- "The recession will force revenue results out of social technologies." - Jeremiah Owyang
- "Companies that focus on earning love will thrive during hard times, and kick ass when good times return." - Andy Sernovitz
- "Suddenly, being Facebook friends with your mom will seem less ridiculous than following 4,000 strangers on Twitter." - Greg Verdino
Your feedback is appreciated and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.