Social Business Meetup New York, 7/20/09
My colleagues Peter Kim, Jeff Dachis, Kate Niederhoffer and Jevon MacDonald will be hosting a social event around the theme of social business at the Tribeca Grand Hotel (register here) in NYC. Availability is limited and there is no fee to attend this social event.
Social Fresh, Charlotte NC, 8/24/09
I'll be keynoting the Social Fresh (SoFresh) conference in Charlotte North Carolina. Other speakers include:
- Ryan Boyles, Community Manager for IBM’s Project Zero
- Craig Coblenz of Facebook
- Spike Jones of Brains on Fire
- Olivier Blanchard of Brand Builder Marketing
- Corvida of Shegeeks.net, Mr. Tweet, and one of The Most Influential Women in Technology.
- Adam Covati, founder of idek.net url shortener and pici.me, a twitter photo booth for events
- Alexander Barbara, founder of EasyTweets
- Tessa Horehled, Strategic Marketer at Drive A Faster Car LLC
Marketing Now! Melbourne Australia, 9/22-9/23
I'll be doing a workshop downunder followed by a short trip to Sydney. Other speakers include:
Design Research, Chicago Il, 10/1-10/2
I'll be moderating a panel—topic and attendees still to be determined, but if you are interested in design and strategy this is an amazing event.
Blogworld Expo, Las Vegas, NV 10/15-10/17
I'll be at Blogworld giving a talk on visual thinking and how it can be used to enhance your social initiatives including blogging.
Statmats Integrated Marketing Conference, Boston Ma 11/10-12
Delivering the Keynote at the Statmats integrated marketing graduate student conference.
Web 2.0 Expo, New York, 11/16-11/19
I'll be participating in a group session with my teammates exploring the definition and opportunities around what we are calling social business design as well as leading a separate session on thinking visually. Participated there last year—should also be a great event.
If you live in NY, hope ot see you at our event next Monday, if not—perhaps in the outback. :-)