The firm that I am helping build is primarily services oriented—which means we'll lead with strategy and won't make technology recommendations until the time is right. That said, we do think there are some good technology solutions which can help organizations become more socially calibrated. In short, if the the right culture, people, and processes are in place—these technologies can help connect the nodes within and outside of your organization leading to a more real time, collaborative and informed way of doing business.
Our current roster of partners will include:
* IBM Lotus Connections - Enterprise Social Networking tools
* Telligent Community Server - Customer and enterprise facing forums, profiles and social networking
* Atlassian Confluence - Wiki-based collaboration
* ThoughtFarmer - Social Intranet Software
* Cotweet.com - Twitter for Business
* SocialWare - Social Media risk management
* Socialcast - Enterprise Dynamic Signal platform
* Photon Infotech - Social Media Framework, Open Source Development
* Bamboo Networks - Custom Application Development and Rehabilitation
* Starpoint Solutions - Telligent implementation and integration
These partnerships are one piece of our delivery capability, which includes developing on top of Open Source tools that are available as well as the integration of web-based services (facebook, twitter, salesforce.com, etc) in to the enterprise right alongside on-premise software. Each partner has committed to work closely with Dachis Group not just during the software deployment, but during the entire consulting engagement where needed
We have a way to go in order to make Social Business Design a reality—and in order to do this right, we will need to partner and align ourselves with other smart organizations that can help deliver upon the vision. And lastly, we are officially out of stealth mode. I've met many of you in person and know that you're working to move your own organization forward beyond tactical social marketing initiatives. If you are really serious about it, now is the time to talk to us.